When all thought the brouhaha between dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale and his former management, Bullhaus Entertainment is over, something new is up. Kendrick Yehowade, CEO of the entertainment house is out leveling serious accusation against the “Kakai” hitmaker.
Mr. Yehowade in a Facebook post early Thursday morning listed eight things Shatta Wale benefited from Bullhaus Entertainment. According to him, Shatta Wale has planned a rape case against him, an allegation Zionfelix.com cannot confirm or deny.
Below is an unedited post Kendrick Yehowade wrote on Facebook.
It hurts to love people yet they wanna plan evil on an innocent man. Where did I go wrong:??? Enough of these jokes OPEN ADVISE TO SHATTA WALE
Allow me jog your UNGRATEFUL MEMORY with a few of these past events.
1. Before you came to Bullhaus Entertainment, you drove a 2003 white corolla
2. You did not even have a Togo stamp in your passport and was living at Lonzy’s house in Nima.
3. We paid and shot “Dancehall King” video together with our partner SOLID MULTIMEDIA, your very first professional visual in your entire career.
4. We lobbied and brokered your first ever professional international gig to London
5. We together with our partners Solid Multimedia and 4Syte TV flew you on your first ever south African trip to shoot two free videos for you “Real Hustler” and “Inna Di Party ft. DBlack”
5. We introduced our partners Boogie Down Nima, we planned and executed your very first American Tour.
6. We introduced you to mainstream media in Ghana and beyond, resulting to every award you have decorated your hall with and boast of today.
7. Bullhaus Entertainment was an award winning management outfit before you joined us, we were still managing award winning artistes like VIP and NaturalFace, and had managed award winning artiste like 5Five and Iwan.
8. You had no brand whatsoever when you came begging us to manage you.
You had no commercial value and awards when you came to us, there’s a lot more i can share but these are few of the “unprofessional” services we rendered for you.
We left in good faith but it seems you still have evil intentions for us and it’s evident in the audio below, this is just one of a series of audios we have in our possession. Our advise to you is to stay in you lane and keep working and maintaining the value we added to your career with the management team we introduced you to, working for you.
Leave us in peace and stop plotting against us. Plotting rape against me and “I will worry them” is not artistry, channel your energy into the second chance we gave you at your profession.